Formed in 2001, our international trade team is one of the first to practice anti-dumping and countervailing in China. Our trade lawyers provide professional legal services with regard to trade matters and have substantial experience in representing industries and enterprises in anti-dumping proceedings, including the original investigation, interim, new exporter and sunset review. Furthermore, our team has worked on numerous countervailing duty cases, representing a variety of industries and governments.
In addition, the team edits Anti-Dumping and Countervailing Newsletters, promptly delivering latest development in anti-dumping and countervailing areas and case analysis.
We provide full scope of legal services in anti-dumping and countervailing proceedings, including:
• Preliminary review for preparing and filing response;
• Planning and formulating response strategies;
• Preparing for and submitting information to subrogate country;
• Applying for market economic treatment or individual treatment;
• Preparing for and submitting questionnaire response;
• Preparing for and participating in on-site verification;
• Preparing for and participating in the hearing;
• Assessing the preliminary and final disclosure documents made by investigation authority;
• Proposing price undertaking applications at the request of the clients;
• Representing industries in non-injury defense;
• Providing continuous guidance for enterprises obtaining zero duty or low duty.