East & Concord Partners has rich experience in private equity industry and is one of the earliest Chinese law firms to provide comprehensive legal services on private equity and investment funds. East & Concord Partners provides legal services in the aspects of fund raising, investment, project management and withdrawal for many well-known private equity funds and guidance funds, including but not limited to setting up contractual joint venture, corporations or partnerships Renminbi funds, government guidance funds, listed company mergers and acquisitions funds, privately offered securities investment funds, private equity investment funds for clients in China according to their business arrangements. In addition, East & Concord Partners is one of the few domestic law firms in the market that can provide legal services for clients to set up, open or close offshore funds. In Renminbi funds, apart from common structure, East & Concord Partners is also one of the domestic law firms with extensive experience in QDLP and QFLP. We are specialized in the organic combination of domestic and overseas laws and the provision of cross-border legal services. We are skilled at various complex forms involving equity, debt and mezzanine financing. Our high-quality and professional legal services are well received by many well-known private equity funds clients.
East & Concord Partners assists clients in setting up funds and engaging in fund investment in many fields, including but not limited to film and television, culture and sports, military industry, artificial intelligence, big data, education, medicine and pharmaceuticals, retail, new energy, TMT and high-end manufacturing.
Contents of Legal Services
• Fund compliance and perennial legal services;
• The establishment of a fund manager and the filing or registration in the Asset Management Association of China;
• The establishment of various private equity funds (private equity and venture capital funds, parent funds and other private equity investment platforms) and fundraising, the filing in the Asset Management Association of China;
• Government guidance funds, parent funds and the investment of other investors in various private equity funds;
• Various private equity fund investment in target companies;
• Investment management of portfolio companies for various private equity funds;
• Withdrawal from investment of various private equity funds, including merger and acquisition transactions such as overall sales, initial public offerings (IPO), capital restructuring and other capital market transactions;
• Fund transaction financing;
• Liquidation of various private funds.