East & Concord Partners provides multi-faceted and experienced professional legal services including those that relate to bankruptcy liquidation, bankruptcy reorganization, bankruptcy settlement, compulsory liquidation, administrative custody, special opportunity investment, debt and equity restructuring, financing options and M&A.
The legal team of East & Concord Partners has been active in the front line in providing legal services to businesses in financial difficulty for the past two decades, and has undertaken many cases with significant influence in the industry, including but not limited to bankruptcy liquidations of Wuhan Securities, Jinxin Trust and China Leasing, the entrusted operation and administrative liquidation of Hantang Securities, the administrative liquidation of Northwest Securities, and the debt and equity restructuring of Shenzhen Longzhu Hospital.
As the legal counsel of national regulatory authorities, special opportunity investors, creditors and debtors, East & Concord Partners has participated in many projects regarding custody disposal, special opportunity investment, debt declaration and retirement, exercise of exemption right, and finance options and M&A, and provided professional and first-class legal services for clients.
The legal team of East & Concord Partners consists of lawyers and consultants from several offices across the country. Our attorneys have specialized in providing legal counsel to companies in financial difficulty for nearly two decades, and include former judges from Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Guangdong and other places who have extensive experience in bankruptcy proceedings.
East & Concord Partners legal team has long been invited to advise on the legislative, judicial and law enforcement activities in bankruptcy and restructuring. It is a leading professional think-tank legal service agency in China.
Legal services provided by East & Concord Partners include:
• Accepting the designation by the people’s court as administrator or member of the administrative team of a bankrupt enterprise;
• Accepting the appointment by the people’s court as a member of the liquidation team for the compulsory liquidation of an enterprise;
• Accepting the entrustment of the regulatory authority to carry out administrative custody and administrative liquidation;
• Accepting the entrustment of shareholders and the liquidation team as the legal advisor in an enterprise’s liquidation team;
• Accepting the entrustment of the bankruptcy administrator as the legal advisor;
• Participating in the liquidation and reorganization of an enterprise as the legal advisor to the debtor, the restructuring party, shareholders and other interested party;
• Representing shareholders and creditors to apply to the people’s court for compulsory liquidation of an enterprise;
• Representing creditors and recall right holder to participate in the bankruptcy and compulsory liquidation procedures;
• Representing creditors to participate in disputes over the confirmation of credit of bankruptcy and the exemption right;
• Representing clients to participate in the litigation of bankruptcy revocation and right of set-off;
• Accepting the entrustment of banks, trusts, securities, insurance, asset management and other financial institutions to provide legal services for the clarification of non-performing assets;
• Financing, M&A and restructuring of enterprises in financial difficulty;
• Other legal services related to business options for companies in financial difficulty.